We're excited to announce the launch of FastFinder Analysis 4.13, Lab Management 1.13, Lab Engine 1.1 and Workflow 2.3.
In FastFinder Analysis it will now be possible to permanently close an open analysis. When an analysis is closed it becomes unalterable and is stored in the Archive. You can still access the closed analysis, viewing both the summary and details tab. However, no exports can be made, and no samples or target results are retained in the archive or QC module. Analyses that are ‘Ready in review’ will now be automatically closed after 28 days (counted from the upload date).
For Workflow (Lab Engine & Wetlab), we have worked on some architectural improvements and bugfixes.
Lab Management 1.13.1 (October 9, 2023)
- There are scrolling issues when filtering in the audit logs module
- Assay list in PCR setup step of workflow setup is not filtered
- Quick switching between assays in the Assays module may return an error.
- Links to IFU and Licenses in the support page are broken
- When importing panels, icons are not stored
- The default CSV export folder cannot be used because it is invalid.
- In Dashboards the state "Manual PCR setup required" is not fully readable