Mix definition nametags
Mix definition nametags can be added to define which PCR mix is used for a particular sample. An assay can be both single mix (comprises one well) or multi mix (comprises more than one well). By adding unique mix definition nametags (suffix) in the assay module and applying those nametags in sample names, FastFinder automatically assigns the correct assays to the correct wells.
Sample type nametags
Sample type nametags can be added to specify sample types (positive control, negative control, standard curve samples). They can only be added as a prefix. These nametags do not have to be unique because they are only applied after FastFinder determined the relevant assay, based on the unique mix definition nametags.
How can I add nametags?
- Click the EDIT ICON (pencil) to define sample or mix name tags in the assay module
- Click the ADD ICON (+) to add sample or mix name tags
- Define your sample or mix name tags in the same way as they are defined in the experiment file to allow automatic plate setup
- Sample name tags do not have to be unique (prefix, case insensitive)
- Mix nametags should be unique (suffix, case insensitive) for each assay that can be used per device
- Click SAVE