When adding a new user or managing an existing user via the Admin portal, a choice has to be made whether this user will have the role of a Lab Manager or a Lab Scientist. Distinctions between these two roles are solely reflected in different rights in the Admin portal and not in the FastFinder software itself. Both user roles have access to the Admin portal, where they can download the IFU & installer file. A Lab Manager has the special privilege to add new users, manage users and reset passwords via the user's tab.
Articles in this section
- FastFinder: Quick Reference Card
- FastFinder Release notes
- What are the requirements to install FastFinder?
- Supported devices
- Assay plugin status
- Automatic plate setup FastFinder 3.x
- What is the difference between Ct and Cq value?
- What is the difference between Lab Manager and Lab Scientist?
- Proxy settings
- Release notes