The main themes of this release are:
*Algorithm improvement by including historical assay information
GenoTyper will be able to remember the scoring of an assay and use this information for new analyses of the same assay.
As assays typically behave similarly, this functionality will increase the automation of scoring by 10-20%.
You will have the option to include or exclude certain assays from new orders. By default, all assay calls will be saved, but you have the option to exclude this specific assay from the order.
Over time, this will mean your FastFinder GenoTyper will become smarter and smarter by a 'self learning' effect.
- The order overview screen has been adapted: only PCR plates are shown when the assay is performed on the plate.
- Seen assays (assays that you have clicked on to visually inspect), will be indicated with a (user) icon, and when you change the scoring in a plot, this icon will turn green to show that manual interaction has been done.
Use the shortkey 'U' to undo manual scoring, or to make the plate unseen again.
The assay has been opened to visually inspect: grey icon appears:
The scoring in the plot has been manually adapted: green icon appears:
- Visual feedback of seen and unseen assays is also provided by showing the unseen assays with a light grey background and seen assays with white background.
- Graph settings: you will have the option to display the graph with equal axes (by default), or to display the graph fitted to the data in the plot
- Assay history: next to the assays, an icon will be shown that can be toggled on or off, or by using the shortkey 'H', to save this assay in the 'brain' of the software. By default, the assay will be saved in this order when submitting the order.
Assay will be saved:
Assay will not be saved (by clicking on the icon or pressing 'H'):
- A warning message will be given when data is imported from the Kraken database that has already been imported before.
By canceling, you can cancel importing the order, by pressing 'import all', the order will be imported again, and by pressing 'import new ones', only the new orders you have selected will be imported.
- Besides the relative amount of uncalled points, also the absolute value will be shown