Major improvements in the algorithm for automatic calling
- The approach of the algorithm is by starting from an understanding on how the human brain works.
Our human eye can detect clusters based on knowledge of the NTC locations, spreading of the points and by combining what is seen on master and PCR plate level.
- This automation based on state of the art artificial intelligence takes away having a ‘good or bad day’ at work by scoring the points consistently and accurately.
- Depending on the difficulty and quality of the assay, automation levels of + 80% can be reached with an accuracy of +99.5%.
Improvements on the cluster graphs
- Better visualisation of clusters
- Visualisation of the different reads and by default the view is set on the chosen (best) read
- User defined zoomed settings saved
- Warning message when zooming and points are out of view
- Shortkeys for assigning colors to the datapoints
Organisation of the orders
- Analysis is shown per PCR plate
- Keyboard navigation for assay view
- Different type of warnings on the assays have different colors (orange for plates that need to be reviewed, yellow for plates with shortfall)
- Better integration with Kraken
- Correct statuses of FastFinder Genotyper are shown in Kraken
- Submitting only chosen read to Kraken