- In FastFinder Genotyper v1.2, using historic assay information for cluster calling was already introduced, please refer to the release notes of v1.2 for more details about this initial introduction of this concept.
- In v1.3, this functionality was updated to ensure stable and reliable usage of historic information for future classifications of clusters.
- The Assay Module has an additional feature: for each assay, a graph is displayed which shows a combination of all assays seen over several PCR plates over a specific period of time. When there are too many conflicting regions (indicated in yellow/orange), a user can decide to 'clear the history grid'. This way, the assay history can be built up from scratch again. When no historic information is available, an empty graph will be shown.
Assay graphs will be shown per reader that was identified, as different readers can show small differences in the cluster positions.
- Historic assay information available in the graphs of PCR plates. In transparent overlay on top of the clusters, the user can now see how historically this assay has been scored. This information can be very useful for understanding the previous behavior of the assay and can help in scoring clusters manually if needed.
To enable visualizing the historic information, click on the 'clock' symbol.
- Order names are no longer displayed in full when opening an order, only the reference is shown, which gives a better overview going through the orders
Article is closed for comments.