- Genotyper supports the Nexar - Araya workflow
- csv files from the Nexar - Araya workflow can be imported in Genotyper and exported in the same format after analysis
- Genotyper supports the IntelliQube workflow
- csv files from the IntelliQube workflow can be imported in Genotyper and exported in the same format after analysis
- Genotyper supports the Fluidigm workflow
- csv files exported from the Fluidigm platform can be imported in Genotyper and exported in the same format after analysis
- The genotyper algorithm is adapted to support data clustering and automatic calling from Array Tape and Fluidigm data workflows
Note: this is still dependent on the assays of the user, so customization of the algorithm might be required depending on the assays of the user
New sample statusses
- The Empty status introduced for empty or missing wells from all workflows (Kraken, Fluidigm or Array Tape).
This is visualized in the PCR plate lay out with a grey dot.
- The Uncallable status is introduced for samples that can't receive a proper call type for Kraken users.
This status is exported to Kraken as an 'uncallable' sample.
Users can select a sample in the graph with the lasso tool and give it the Uncallable status (orange color).
History grid visualisation
- A new settings 'History grid fallback mechanism' is brought to live.
Enabling is via Settings > Analysis settings > Use history grid fallback mechanism
Without the fallback mechanism, history grids of an assay are only shown when there is history available on the reader used for the PCR plate with the assay. History grids are always saved per reader (type).
When the fallback mechanism is enabled:
- you will be able to visualize history grids of an assay from other readers than the reader used for the PCR plate, if available in this order. Only the readers that have history grid and are used for the PCR plates of the order, can be used for visualisation of history grids of the assay.
- you will be able to visualize the 'sum' of all history grids when selecting the multi PCR plate select option: all history grids on the readers from the PCR plates will be shown on top of each other in overlay.
Edit and Freeze of history grids
- History grids can be locally edited with an eraser lasso tool in the assay module to remove specific parts of the history grid that are not correct in the opinion of the user. A correct and trustworthy history grid will enhance the automation of scoring.
- History grids can be frozen for further build-up in the assay module: when the user selects: 'Lock history grid', assays won't be saved anymore for this reader in the history grid.
- Plot axes can be based on the axes of the history grids, we advise to enable this once there is sufficient historic information of an assay and all colors are visualized, otherwise, the axes would not show a correct view of the whole assay.
- In the assay module, you can directly flag the assay as well and not only int he 'list view'
- There is now also a text field to add relevant comments about an assay.
This comment of the assay will be visualized when inspecting PCR plates of an order in detail.