UgenTec’s software products alleviate repetitive laboratory tasks in the full qPCR analysis workflow, as well as render data processing largely paperless. Labs get to final test results with minimal manual intervention. By deploying artificially intelligent algorithms, UgenTec can make the data analysis and processing step 55-90 % faster. On top of that, UgenTec’s algorithms make data analysis and interpretation 100% reproducible, eliminating cross-technician variability issues that arise when processing high numbers of PCR tests.
Articles in this section
- FastFinder: Quick Reference Card
- FastFinder 3.4 known issues
- Will we lose our data in case of a system crash or data breach?
- We are dealing with healthcare data (PHI, Personal Health Information). How do you ensure the highest level of privacy and security?
- What are the safeguards against bad actors (hackers)? Is my data safe?
- Is my data stored in a shared database?
- Do I need direct internet access to use UgenTec products?
- What does UgenTec do for laboratory customers?
- How to install FastFinder
- What is the difference between Ct and Cq value?