FastFinder 3.4 known issues
Risk analysis of below-known anomalies revealed that there is only a low risk associated with these anomalies and that the system could be released without resolving them. These anomalies will be fixed in future validated releases of the FastFinder Platform software.
- When a sample is rejected, the user can not switch to the graph of the different targets using the target selection under the graphs. The graphs can still be consulted using the selection in the details table or in the edit sample table.
- When the user is using an older version of the software and the environment is updated to a newer version during the usage of the software, an error message is shown instead of a popup informing the user to logout. The user has to close the system but after restarting, FastFinder migrates successfully.
- Multiple standard curves are shown simultaneously when selecting the same target in different subsets in the details tab. This can be avoided by only selecting samples within one subset.
- When restarting an analysis, the analysis name is reset to the original file name, and not the changed analysis name (if appropriate).
- When an Assay Plugin defines the same nametag for different sample types, changing these nametags in FastFinder is not possible. A new assay plugin with the correct nametags must be imported to correct the nametags.
- Warning dialog about unsaved settings does not appear when selecting or deselecting the "plate" column in the results overview settings.
- Edge cases of the Ctrl-shift behavior in the plate view do not work as expected.
- Keyboard navigation in the to be reviewed tab only works after clicking twice on a sample.
- There are some small issues in the QC module:
- Info icon with newly added comment only appears after leaving and then returning to the screen
- When selecting a device in the QC module, the first used lot is selected by default instead of the last used lot
- There is a small round-off difference between the mean above the Levey-Jennings curve and the mean in the Levey-Jennings curve. This can lead to a difference of approximately 0.01.
- The confirm checkbox in the QC overview is not automatically checked when the second reviewer changes the action for the QC violation.
- Sorting on Result in the details tab does not work correctly. This can easily be mitigated by using one or multiple other filters.
- After removing a sample that was assigned by a .flow file from the plate setup, the tooltip of that well is empty.