Known bugs Lab Management 1.5
- There are scrolling issues when filtering in the audit logs module
- Assay list in PCR setup step of workflow setup is not filtering on either endpoint or real-time PCR assays
- Quick switching between assays in the Assays module may return an error. This can be resolved by refreshing the page
- Long assay names may be partly covered by the assay image when opening in the Assays module
- Opening an authorized analysis too fast after authorization may return an error due to incomplete loading of the curves. Waiting a few seconds and refreshing the page resolves the issue
- Assay filter in Samples and Target results may not work correctly when the assay name consists of non-alphanumeric characters such as an asterisk
- Extraction plate information is sometimes not available in Analysis when Workflow is used. Reanalyzing the analysis fixes the issue.
- Orders table is shown empty after adding the first order
- Controls added dynamically by nametag are not shown as control in the samples trajectory
- Incorrect usage of control types can lead to performance issues in the sample module
- Insights dashboards are not shown when authentication token is expired. Refreshing the page fixes the issue.