FastFinder Workflow 1.4 adds support for front-end order interfaces with LIMS systems. This will enable your laboratory to direct samples across your different workflows efficiently. Furthermore, workflows with varying PCR plate layouts can now be tracked by Workflow. FastFinder Analysis 4.5 and Lab management 1.5 bring automated quality control features that allow you to scale up QC across your assays. In addition, features are introduced to manage your analyses efficiently by assigning, labeling and discarding analyses. We’re bringing key laboratory metrics, team metrics & workflow metrics inside FastFinder. With this release, Insights will be available right where all your laboratory work happens.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
For the specific release notes for Analysis 4.5/Lab Management 1.5, see (link)
Workflow 1.4.4 (September 14, 2021)
Sample IDs can be edited in the first run of each workflow
Workflow 1.4.2 (August 12, 2021)
Dye & channel combinations in the PCR plate export for the CFX instrument are matching the device capabilities.
Workflow 1.4.1 (July 2, 2021)
With this release, we focused strongly on FastFinder Workflow, the solution within the FastFinder platform for sample and plate tracking across the entire path through the lab. Workflow now supports tracking of workflows which have assays dynamically assigned to the PCR plate based on the orders being processed. Furthermore, details of to be processed orders are automatically sent to the SENTiNAT200 instruments connected to your lab.
The list below illustrates the instruments that are added to the Workflow portfolio:
- SENTiNAT200 by Sentinel Diagnostics (.csv, .pcrexperiment)
- Aborting multiple tasks in a single click
- Tracking of plate barcodes is now case-insensitive
- Plate tooltips properly showing very long sample IDs
The following issues have been fixed in the Workflow 1.4 release:
- Audit log is incorrect when uploading a run file via Azure and the workflow assignment fails because the input plate of that run file exists on the queue of multiple workflows
- When pressing enter after adding a sample during manual sample prep the next plate position is not focused
Article is closed for comments.