The advent of FastFinder Workflow 1.5, FastFinder Analysis 4.6 and Lab management 1.6 brings support for melting curve analyses, a major new capability that allows labs to implement even more of their assay menu on the FastFinder platform. The update also comes with several visualization and usability improvements – such as correcting barcode read errors for sample IDs, and with support added for a number of new cycler instruments.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
Workflow 1.5.2 (October 12, 2021)
From this release onwards, Workflow now allows you to edit sample IDs at the first step of the associated workflow – giving users the opportunity to correct barcode read errors made at instrument scanning time. Such change is fully audit trailed. Furthermore, Workflow supports tracking of PCR experiments with melt assays.
The list below illustrates the instruments that are added to the Workflow portfolio:
- PurePrep TTR by Molgen Diagnostics (.csv)
- Supporting multi-plate analyses with more than 2 mixes
The following issues have been fixed in the Workflow 1.5 release:
- It is possible to scan or manually enter a sample ID for plate positions that are specified as not assignable in the workflowDefinition
- CFX PCR plate export doesn't assign dyes to channels correctly
- Improved consistency in labels of buttons shown in dialogs
- Filter button is always shown for tables that have filters
- Improved consistency in table header labels and filters
- Improved consistency in colors used for statuses