The release of FastFinder Workflow 1.6, FastFinder Analysis 4.7 and Lab management 1.7 brings support for assays that require information from other assays - such as separate extraction control assays - to complete analysis and support interpretation, as well as improved replicate support.
Workflow 1.6.4 (June 21, 2022)
This release extends the Workflow integration with ThermoFisher instruments:
- We have added support for ThermoFisher Scientific QuantStudio 6 Pro and QuantStudio 7 Pro. Both instruments were already supported in FastFinder Analysis 4.7 (respectively 4.7.4 and 4.7.1) but can now also be used in FastFinder Workflow.
- The ThermoFisher “EDS 2.0 file format” which is generated by ThermoFisher Design & Analysis software >= v2.3.3 is now supported for : QuantStudio 5, QuantStudio 6 Flex, QuantStudio 6 Pro, QuantStudio 7 Flex, QuantStudio 7 Pro, QuantStudio 12K Flex.
Workflow 1.6.3 (February 25, 2022)
Tecan instrument support for empty wells (tecan can give $$$ for empty well)
Added transfer patterns for custom workflows
Transfer pattern for Lynx1800
Control positions can be configured as "last available well position"
Searching in the orders module is now based on "text contains"
Exports now trim spaces and remove "" quotes
Workflow 1.6.2 (January 13, 2021)
- Support for Molgen TTR instrument when instrument has detected errors while pipetting.
Workflow 1.6.1 (December 3, 2021)
We moved the orders module right to where it belonged from the get-go: Workflow. From this version, the Orders module will live completely in Workflow.
- Upload runfile from the run screen
- Download PCR plate layout from PCR setup run screen
- Addition of button to refresh the linking of orders with workflows
- Replicate logic considering minimum number of expected replicates
The following issues have been fixed in the Workflow 1.6 release:
- Error occurs when trying to save a run comment of a run which is completed in the meantime
- Rack positions are not correctly shown when using the Vantage for sample prep
- Controls are now also visualized on the input plate of sample batching and sample preparation runs
- Configuring tables is now easier, click the cogwheel top-right of the tables to rearrange/ hide columns on any table across FastFinder