The release of FastFinder Workflow 1.6, FastFinder Analysis 4.7 and Lab management 1.7 brings support for assays that require information from other assays - such as separate extraction control assays - to complete analysis and support interpretation, as well as improved replicate support.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
For the specific release notes for Analysis 4.7/Workflow 1.6, see (link)
Lab management 1.7.3 (April 7, 2022)
Melting graphs cannot be drawn when the curve color is set to Result and Tm ranges are close to each other
Quantification standards without assay results are not available in the Analysis Results CSV
Lab management 1.7.2 (February 25, 2022)
- Support for ThermoFisher Scientific QuantStudio 6 Pro for amplification analyses.
- Error message when visiting FF Insights page.
- Negative values were not supported for delta Cq ranges.
Lab management 1.7.1 (December 14, 2021)
- Performance and stability are improved when processing finalized runs, analyses and audit logs. As a result, sample racks are no longer visualized in the Samples module
Lab management 1.7.0 (December 3, 2021)
With the addition of assays that require information from other assays to FastFinder Analysis, we extended Lab management capabilities so you can link both assays. For an assay that requires this external information, you can add an external target tag to indicate the name of the target that can be used as external target. You can also optionally enter an external mix name if you want to specify that the external target is part of a specific mix.
Finally, you can extend the Analysis results CSV to output a reference for the assay result (AssayResultTargetReference) that can be entered in the LIMS tab of the Assays module, as well as the target instrument references (Target_x_reference). For more information on the Analysis results CSV, see (link).
- In the Sample module, immediately go to the corresponding Analysis results by clicking on the analysis name
The following issues have been fixed in the Lab management 1.7 release:
- Search box in instruments flyover is not reset after closing the flyover and opening it again
- Empty state is not shown when entering a search value that doesn't match any instrument
- It is not possible to update the quencher instrument reference in the Assays module
- Show Cq value in graphs is not working when selecting full table
- Passive reference dye and quencher not shown in the graphs when selecting a particular well
- Configuring tables is now easier, click the cogwheel top-right of the tables to rearrange/ hide columns on any table across FastFinder
Please sign in to leave a comment.