The release of FastFinder Workflow 1.6, FastFinder Analysis 4.7 and Lab management 1.7 brings support for assays that require information from other assays - such as separate extraction control assays - to complete analysis and support interpretation, as well as improved replicate support.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
For the specific release notes for Lab management 1.7/Workflow 1.6, see (link)
Analysis 4.7.6 (April 25, 2022)
Performance improvements when editing results
Analysis 4.7.5 (April 7, 2022)
Not all information is sent to the algorithm for multimix melt assay plugins
QC trackings are not always evaluated for all plates in multiplate analyses
Melting graphs cannot be drawn when the curve color is set to Result and Tm ranges are close to each other
Analysis 4.7.4 (February 25, 2022)
- Support for ThermoFisher Scientific QuantStudio 6 Pro for amplification analyses.
- Removed diacritics from analysis name for PowerShell compatibility.
- AriaMx/Dx wells with constant values could not be analyzed.
Analysis 4.7.3 (January 13, 2021)
- Replicates were incorrectly assigned during multi-plate analyses.
Analysis 4.7.2 (December 7, 2021)
When using filters in Details, the plate visualization doesn’t take the filters into account
Analysis 4.7.1 (December 3, 2021)
Assays that require information from other assays - such as separate extraction control assays – to make a final interpretation, can be analyzed in FastFinder Analysis 4.7. Check the release notes of FastFinder Lab management 1.7 to read how to link an assay that requires this external information to another assay.
We also added support for replicated sample analysis, including automatic replicate determination for assay plugins that support replicates, as well as allowing you to manually indicate which wells are replicates.
It is now supported to use the cycler calling and Cq value in FastFinder if your assay plugin is configured accordingly. This functionality is available for Roche’s LightCycler 480, type I and type II and Cobas z480, and ThermoFisher Scientific’s ViiA7, QuantStudio 3, 5, 5Dx, 6 Flex, 7 Flex, and 12K Flex. Contact support if you want to know more about this functionality for your assay plugins.
And finally, we’re welcoming the ThermoFisher Scientific QuantStudio 7 Pro into the FastFinder supported instruments library. The QS7 Pro is now deployable for amplification analyses.
- Color compensation support for Roche’s LightCycler type I, II, and Cobas z480 is improved; when there is only one color compensation in the .ixo file, this will be used automatically when the assay plugin requires color compensation
- For endpoint analyses, you can visualize both the normalized and raw fluorescence values
- When a combination of target results is not covered by any of the decision tree rules configured in the assay plugin, warnings are shown to inform the user.
The following issues have been fixed in the Analysis 4.7 release:
- Double tooltip is shown in some table headers
- Error when opening an endpoint analysis with replicates
- Configuring tables is now easier, click the cogwheel top-right of the tables to rearrange/ hide columns on any table across FastFinder
Please sign in to leave a comment.