The release of FastFinder Analysis 4.9 and Lab management 1.9 contains several major performance improvements making it possible to increase multiplate support from 5 to 15 files. Moreover, we’ve extended support for quantitative analyses to handle dilutions and other corrections.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
For the specific release notes for Lab management 1.9, see (link)
Analysis 4.9.2 (September 15, 2022)
Incorrect parsing of files coming from the ThermoFisher Scientific’s Design & Analysis software 2.x when the run protocol has multiple PCR steps
Analysis 4.9.1 (September 1, 2022)
In FastFinder Analysis 4.9, we have significantly improved performance, allowing us to raise the maximum number of files that can be analyzed together in a multiplate analysis from 5 to 15.
FastFinder can now use the instrument result calls and Cq values from CFX 96/384 run files if your assay plugin is configured accordingly. Contact support if you want to know more about this functionality for your assay plugins.
And finally, we’re welcoming the Azure Biosystems’ Cielo 6 into the FastFinder supported instruments library. The Azure Cielo 6 is now deployable for amplification analyses.
- In multiplate analyses it is now possible to mix plate formats e.g. 96-well and 384-well plates.
- We improved color compensation support for Roche’s LightCycler 480 type I, II and Cobas z480; it is now possible to analyze files when not all channels are color compensated, as long as your assay supports the compensated channels.
- For quantitative analyses, it is now possible to compensate for dilutions and other corrections when calculating sample concentrations, as well as prevent unrequested quantified results from being reported.
- A single quantitative standard can now be used as a positive control (without quantification) if your assay plugin supports this.
The following issues have been fixed in the Analysis 4.9 release:
- When opening an analysis that is assigned to another user, the warning message is not fully visible
- It is not possible to go back to PCR setup once an analysis is performed with multiple assays where a different color comp is selected
- Control notifications in the target details view are not filtered correctly
- Default AP version is not always used
- No Summary data is loaded when refreshing the PCR setup tab
- LineGene 9600 parser doesn’t take column names into account
- Indication of controls and standards in the results plate view is incomplete
- Analysis with only user-defined quantification standards (QSx) assigned does not show the QSx validity when authorized
- Chart issues when all curves only have negative values