The release of FastFinder Analysis 4.9 and Lab management 1.9 contains several major performance improvements making it possible to increase multiplate support from 5 to 15 files. Moreover, we’ve extended support for quantitative analyses to handle dilutions and other corrections.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
For the specific release notes for Analysis 4.9, see (link)
Lab management 1.9.3 (October 18, 2022)
Assay label not displayed
Lab management 1.9.2 (September 15, 2022)
Extension of navigation bar and audit logs for labs using FastFinder Genotyper
Lab management 1.9.1 (September 1, 2022)
In Lab management 1.9, we have significantly improved performance improving load times of our Archive, Samples and Orders modules.
Additionally, you can extend the Analysis results CSV to output the corrected concentration (e.g. after correcting for sample dilution) on target level (Target_x_correctedconcentration_perwell) and/or aggregated replicate result (Target_x_correctedconcentration) and its correction factor (CorrectionFactor). For more information on the Analysis results CSV, see (link).
The following issues have been fixed in the Lab management 1.9 release:
- Assay filter in Samples and Target results may not work correctly when the assay name consists of non-alphanumeric characters such as an asterisk
- Target_x_extractionplates and Target_x_extractionwells columns in Analysis results CSV do not always show all plate barcodes and wells
- Levey-Jennings chart can give an error when showing historical tracking text
- “Load more” button is not always shown in Levey-Jennings chart
- The “Load more” button is sometimes too far from the data points in the Levey-Jennings chart
- Audit trail icon is shown twice in the Archive with Analysis results
- Plate selection in a multiplate analysis results is not correct when switching between plates in the Archive
- Clicking on the audit trail icon in Archive with Analysis results opens the audit trail pop-up multiple times