All processed regular samples will be stored in the Samples module.
Please note that the Samples module is built to capture a certain amount of repeated analyses for the same sample. Samples containing the sample name 'Sample xx' as well as samples that are processed too many times are excluded from the Samples module.
Filters can be used (and saved within your URL when bookmarked). The displayed results of the latest status can be CSV exported.
- Search field on Sample ID
- Sample status
- Per workflow status: completed - terminated or failed
- Sample type
- Sample type information that was received via the LIMS (eg Serum, Swab, ...) in the FastFinder orders module
- Order information that was received via the LIMS in the FastFinder orders module
- Last modified at
- Range selections of the last modified date
- Assay Plugin name
- Run name
- Pre-defined Workflow run (eg: PCR setup, extraction,...)
- Workflow plate names
- Instrument type
- Full list of all instruments, but only applicable to the Instrument type used with FastFinder Workflow
- Instrument name
- Instrument name used with FastFinder Workflow
- Workflow name
- Name of your workflow
- Task name
- Pre-defined Worklfow task (eg: Sample prep, Sample batching,...)
- Executed by
- Workflow task execution user
- Executed at
- Range selections of Workflow task execution date
- Run status
- Workflow run status: completed, terminated
- Assay result target
- List of all assay targets from your (active and inactive) Assay Plugins.
- Assay result
- Assay result outcome: Detected, Inconclusive, Invalid, Not detected
- Authorized by
- Authorization user
- Authorized at
- Range selections of the authorization date
- Run comment
- Workflow run comment field
- Well comment
- Workflow well comment field
Clicking on the sample will give you a fly-over with all previous results and workflow details. In this fly-over, the hyperlink of the Analysis name can be clicked to go to the authorised analysis (Archive - Analysis results). The hyperlink of the target results will open the 'Archive - Target results' filtered on Sample ID and Analysis name.
Please sign in to leave a comment.