All the target information from authorised analyses is captured in the Archive - Target results. From this page, you can filter and visualise target results from across all authorised analyses.
By default, only the first 500 items will be displayed. Use the items per page and previous/next page buttons at the bottom of the table to scroll through all (filtered) target results.
Once you have selected the appropriate filter, don't forget to click on 'apply filter' to initiate the search.
- Search field on Sample ID
- Analysis name
- Search field on the name of the runfile
- Analysis creation user
- User who uploaded the runfile. Impororchestrator in case of automatic uploads.
- Authorized by
- Authorization user. Automation in case of automatic authorization.
- Assay Plugin name
- Sample type
- List of all available (via assay plugins) sample type names. (See Lab configuration - assays - General under relevant articles)
- List of all targets from your (active and inactive) Assay Plugins.
- Target result
- Target result outcome: Detected, Inconclusive, Not detected
- Analysis created at
- Range selections of the creation date
- Authorized at
- Range selections of the authorization date
- Instrument type
- Full list of all instruments, but only applicable to the Instrument type used with FastFinder Analysis
- Instrument name
- Instrument name used with FastFinder Analysis
Use the 'Analysis name' hyperlink to open the summary of the authorized analysis in Archive - Analysis results.
Unfold the sample by clicking on the triangle in front to visualize more details: runfile name, well position, target result, Cq value, info or warning message will be displayed.
Lab Management - Lab configuration - Assays - General tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.