Known bugs Analysis 4.12
Last updated on August 29, 2023
- Unsupported file formats (e.g..pdf) can be selected during the first analysis
- Difficulties when selecting a single curve in an amplification graph
- Opening an analysis may return an error ("Cannot read property 'targetCalling' of undefined") due to failed loading of fluorescence values. Refreshing the page solves the issue
- Manual panel assignment with inactive assay gives an error. You can proceed without any issues
- Zoom level for QC images is limited to 200% whereas zooming in using the scroll wheel doesn’t have a limit
- Sample results table in Summary may disappear when sorting and expanding rows. Refreshing the page solves the issue.
- Rectangular zoom doesn’t correctly zoom in when using the scroll wheel
- The plate view short keys don’t always work (e.g. CTRL+A)
- The concentration is not updated when the standard curve validity is changed, unless the screen is refreshed
- Reference curves shown when target filter is applied to multiple targets
- Audit trail symbol is misplaced for Control Results
- Points in standard curve graph that are selected by lasso tool do not show vertical and horizontal dotted lines
- Automatic zoom function in the analysis graph when selecting a single curve is not working
- Laboratory name is empty for PDFs that are automatically created
- Pagination controls and x-axis of graph components are not (completely) visible when viewing the Analysis results, Sample results and Target results overview pages.
- Graph with reference curves are not visualised by default, unless the automatic graph zoom is used
Analysis is not automatically authorized when partial authorization with option "Not detected results only" is enabled.