No. Every laboratory hosted on UgenTec products has its own, separate database instances. This means that data stored in the system is completely private to the individual laboratory. This also means that laboratories can be migrated to a newer version in isolation from other laboratories, data can be restored on a per-laboratory basis, and could be removed easily if ever the case.
Articles in this section
- Do I need full internet access to use UgenTec products?
- Is my data stored in a shared database?
- What are the safeguards against bad actors (hackers)? Is my data safe?
- We are dealing with healthcare data (PHI, Personal Health Information). How do you ensure the highest level of privacy and security?
- Will we lose our data in case of a system crash or data breach?
- How does UgenTec help me access data on a hosted service while complying with GDPR?
- How does UgenTec protect personal data?
- Where does UgenTec host data?
- What data does UgenTec process?
- How does UgenTec help its partners comply with GDPR?
Please sign in to leave a comment.