When accessing the Analysis module, by clicking on Analyses in the lefthand column, an overview is shown of the analyses. The following tabs are present:
- Open: an overview of all open analyses.
- Authorized: an overview of all analyses that have been authorized.
- Discarded: an overview of all discarded analyses. Note: it is not possible to restore an analysis once it has been discarded.
- All: an overview of all analyses.
Within each of the tabs, it is possible to filter based on various parameters (i.e. to search a specific file), such as analysis name, status and instrument type.
The status indicates the current state of the analysis (and can be transient in nature):
- New: status upon adding a new analysis. This status is automatically and immediately updated to one of the below.
- Analyzing: analysis of the runfile is automatically initiated when automatic PCR setup is correctly configured.
- Ready for review: analysis has been done and the user can access the runfile for more details and further review. When you click on the line, the analysis will open directly on the Summary tab.
- Manual PCR setup required: automatic PCR setup is not set up and the runfile needs to be manually set up in the PCR tab before it can be analysed. The analysis will open on the PCR setup tab.
- Analysis failed: something went wrong during the process to upload and/or analyse the file. When re-uploading the file does not work, please check the audit logs first for any comments. In case of any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
When clicking on Actions, a drop-down menu will be shown containing the following options:
- Assign label
A label ‘second review’ can be added to an analysis to indicate another person needs to look at this runfile (and address potential doubts). It is also possible to directly mark a runfile with this label by clicking on the label icon in the analysis’ row.
- Assign user
A user can be assigned to one or more runfiles (e.g. to perform a second review). When clicking this option, a drop down menu will appear providing an overview of all users.
- Discard analysis
A runfile can be discarded. Once a runfile has been discarded, it is not possible to restore it again, besides starting a new analysis
- Retry failed analysis
When an analysis has failed, users can retry analyzing.
Multiple runfiles can be selected simultaneously, allowing bulk actions/edits/assignments.