Minimum System Requirements
- Internet Connection: Cable or DSL
- Screen resolution: min. 1366 x 768 pixels, optimal 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher
- Supported browsers:
- Microsoft Edge: version 88 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox: version 83 or higher
- Google Chrome: version 88 or higher
Please reach out to email@example.com to receive a list of hosts that must be reachable over HTTPS (port 443).
If required, firewall exceptions will have to be configured for these hosts.
In order to access all content of in-app user guides, the host *.player.vimeo.com must also be
Recommended IT Security Requirements
FastFinder provides the following default IT system security hardening measurements:
- Role based user access management: FastFinder supports two specific roles that can be
assigned to each user in the Settings - Team page:
- Authorizer: only users with this role can authorize analyses
- Admin: only users with this role can access and edit the Lab configuration
(Assays, Instruments, Workflow setup) and manage Settings (Analysis, Quality
control, Analysis results CSV, Analysis results PDF, Team)
- All other functionalities are available to all users.
- Password complexity measures
- Audit trails to support non-repudiation of data
- Data encryption in-transit and at-rest
It is recommended to use all of the above IT security measures to protect against unauthorised
access and run the software as intended.
Besides the above listed measures, it is recommended to apply also adequate cybersecurity best
practices to maintain the security status of the operating environment, such as
- Physical security measures to prevent unauthorized physical access
- Malware and anti-virus protection on workstations to prevent unauthorised code
- Security awareness training for personnel
- Exclusive use of genuine software and ban of all illegitimate software and applications