We're excited to announce the launch of FastFinder Analysis 4.12, Lab Management 1.12, Lab Engine 1.0 and Workflow 2.2. For Workflow, we added the ability to archive runs and we made the split between two applications called Workflow and Lab Engine.
In Analysis we enhanced the QC module with additional features and added support for relative quantification analyses. Additionally, we have introduced a proof-of-concept feature that allows users to create Assay Plugins directly from the PCR setup screen (limited to a specific number of instruments). Furthermore, we have incorporated support for the Mic qPCR IVD instrument.
Lastly, the entire FastFinder platform has been updated with the new Velsera design.
As always, it is feedback from you that informs our roadmap, and allows us to keep improving FastFinder, so we want to thank you for your continued suggestions. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve FastFinder even further.
Analysis 4.12.5 (August 21, 2023)
- Tooltip in analysis graph is inaccurate when selecting multiple curves at the same time
Analysis 4.12.4 (August 07, 2023)
- PDF export fails for analyses that were authorized in previous versions of Analysis
- Graph selection takes invisible curves into account
- Reference curves are shown when target filter is applied to multiple targets
- Corrected concentration & concentration use the same label
- Standard curve datapoints are still visible after collapsing the graph section
- Plate view filters for multiplate - filters are not visible in case of long run names
Analysis 4.12.3 (July 17, 2023)
We have introduced support for relative quantification analyses.
Additionally, it is now also possible to create assay plugins from the PCR setup screen. This feature is currently only supported for CFX, ABI7500, Quantstudio 3, 5, 5Dx, 6 Flex/Pro, 7 Flex/Pro, 12K Flex & ViiA7 instruments.
And finally, we’re welcoming the BMS’ micIVD PCR into the FastFinder supported instruments library. The micIVD PCR is now deployable for amplification analyses.
The following issues have been fixed in the Analysis 4.12 release:
- In-run QC chart shows wrong tracking configuration in tooltip for old trackings
- An exception will occur when viewing the sample details for open analyses that started before the upgrade to FastFinder Analysis version 4.11
- When trying to download custom exports from an authorized analysis in the analysis archive overview an error occurs and downloading is not possible
- In the Assay Details fly-over, field values are shown after the wrong label, when not all fields have a value
- When opening the assay details fly-over on an authorized analysis in the analysis archive, an exception occurs